[OM] NY/NJ/CT get together

Subject: [OM] NY/NJ/CT get together
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:06:04 -0500
Zuiks,

I'm going to be in Brooklyn from 5/17 through 5/21 and would love to get
together with some listees whilst I'm there.

It appears that Skip Williams and George S. are available and interested.
We're talking a BBQ at my friend's house on Sunday afternoon (5/20).  She's
close to the V bridge and very close to the R train.

I'm bribing potential attendees with fajitas, guacamole & accessories.

Anyone else interested & available?  I'd like to convert some of you Zuiks &
Zuikettes from electronic entities to real people...

Dave