Re: [OM] 28-48mm f/4 S Zuiko variations?

Subject: Re: [OM] 28-48mm f/4 S Zuiko variations?
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:49:14 -0700
Hi Windsor:

<< Maybe you should spell out what you want in the description, such as
the designation on the ring around the front element, reflection colors,
color of numbers on the aperture & focus scales, location of the serial
number, etc. >>

I'm beginning to think we can't do it. You have some good ideas on what
to look for, but it's kind of hard to do in this virtual world of our OM
List.  Someone with two of them is going to have to check them out side
by side.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV