[OM] Tokina 80-200mm 1:4.5 lens with sticky aperture - help!!!

Subject: [OM] Tokina 80-200mm 1:4.5 lens with sticky aperture - help!!!
From: "Philip Pemberton" <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:31:14 +0100
Hi,
    Well, time has finally caught up with my prized OM10 SLR. Or, more
specifically, my Tokina 80-200mm lens. Basically, if the aperture is set to
any setting other than fully open, the damned thing gets stuck, which is
annoying to say the least (it really makes it hard to focus in anything
other than blazing sunlight). The text from the front of the lens is: "RMC
Tokina 80-200mm 1:4.5 o52 8xxxxxx".
Does anyone repair these lenses? The annoyance of having to take the lens
off, setting it to f4.5, then resetting the f-stop and putting it back on is
really getting to me...

TIA.

--
Phil.