Re: [OM] Celebration of Spring with the 85/2 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Celebration of Spring with the 85/2 Zuiko
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 06:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
--- "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One of the missions given to me by the "other half"
> this Spring was
> capturing the flowers as they blossomed.  (Note that
> accomplishing missions
> like this helps justify the Zuikohobbyism.)  The
> 85/2 Zuiko was ideal for
> nearly all of them.  Had the best of them scanned
> and it turns out they
> were all made using the 85/2 Zuiko!  You can see
> them here:
  Grrrr....well fine, just dandy, here I am, trying to
resist my Zuikoholic urges to accquire more lenses and
then John Lind has to post a bunch of great shots with
an 85, a lens I have coveted for quite a while. Hey!
Wait a moment, my "other half" loves her flowers too.
Now there's an idea, thanks John.   John Robison