[OM] Un-jammed OM-2

Subject: [OM] Un-jammed OM-2
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 12:18:23 -0400
Thanks to everyone for the help...

The jam was purely mechanical...  I got restless last night and HAD to work
on the damn thing.

I probably shouldn't admit to what I did, but nothing was forced, nothing
was broken, and it works just like it used to now.  The online documentation
(cant remember where I got the service pdf's) was very helpful in
identifying the different gears and cogs, so thanks to those who put that
stuff up on the web.

I'm off to some more sports events today.  With both OM-2 and my OM-1 this
time...

--
Mike Darling

PhillyPhish.dyndns.org