Re: [OM] Zuikos to avoid?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikos to avoid?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 10:18:40 -0700
>  I carry around the little respected 135/3.5 and 200/5
> even though I have the bigger Zuiko brothers,

Is this lack of respect due to the ubiquitous nature of the 135/3.5 and
the plethora of big brothers and sisters in the range of the 200/5 or is
it due to mediocrity? Personally i find satisfaction carrying in the
"palm of my hand" what others have to hire a porter to haul around.
Well, maybe that's over stating a bit but you get the idea :)

So for example, should I avoid the 100~200 because it is so cheap or is
it a decent lens but cheap because a lot of them are out there? I
suspect that this is the case with the 75~150, the 135/3.5 and the
28/3.5. It seems to me that a dog or two might slip into any line even
Olympus. Comments?

Mike