Re: [OM] Race Car Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Race Car Photography
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:50:44 -0400
Thanks to Mike and everyone who have provided some really good information.
To fill the 100-300mm gap, I picked up an OM 2XA Teleconverter which was on
a shelf in my local camera shop ($150). This with my 135/2.8 should give me
the 270/5.6 range I needed.

I'll post any shots that come out. I'm always amazed at the knowledge pool
of this group and the willingness to share and help. Does this make us all
co-dependent Zuikohaulics?

Mike V.