RE: [OM] BIN, Zuiko 300

Subject: RE: [OM] BIN, Zuiko 300
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 19:19:54 -0500
My, my, George! You have no self discipline, do you? You posted it to the
list out of a noble sense of altruism to your  fellow zuiks, and  what
happens? The disease rears its ugly head, builds to an irresistable
crescendo, and within minutes you have fallen once more into the deep dark
pit of Zuikoholic degeneracy.....

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx