Re: [OM] changes on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] changes on ebay
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 06:46:56 +0200
The only problem with putting the OM List as a copy addressee, Mike,
is that the lobbying is likely to be less effective if many people do
the same.  I believe that it makes a much greater impression if many
individuals (apparently) make spontaneous representations versus the
orchestrated protest.  The cc address might give the game away, that
this is nearly an orchestrated protest.

On the other hand, eBay does not seem to be a particularly logical
organisation so perhaps I have it wrong ;-).

Chris

I just cc the list a copy of the message I sent to ebay regarding the
proposed changes. I'm open to comments/critique from the group if what I
said made sense. And if I shouldn't have bothered you with it I'd like
to hear that too.

Mike