RE: [OM] Interesting, but VERY expensive

Subject: RE: [OM] Interesting, but VERY expensive
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 23:01:19 -0700
Frankly, the site went straight to my "blacklist" (and its domain name to my
kill filters, as well as spamming complaints to their ISP(s)) after spamming
me directly, as well as the list twice. Rewarding spammers with business
only encourages them, even if it is (for the first time ever!) something I
could actually use.

---
Scott Gomez