[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2376

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2376
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 15:46:43 +1000
Folks

Another thing to remember about the "enlarging" Polaroid backs: they
lose light both in the magnification of the image (unavoidable due to
physics, just like a tele-converter) and in inefficiencies of the
optics. There will also be a degradation of the image sharpness.

In order to "proof" the scene, you'll have to open the aperture some
number of stops (I guess 1 to 3 stops) or change the shutter speed.
Hardly a true "proof" shot.

Vaughan