[OM] Sunpack B 3600D Flash

Subject: [OM] Sunpack B 3600D Flash
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:32:23 +0800
Hello Everybody

I just bought a second hand flash as above. Interestingly this flash allows
you to set the power output in various levels i.e. from 1/8 , 1/4 , 1/2 and
full power etc. How can I make best use of this feature? Is this only for
manual setting?

The version I bought also says: For Olympus and Minolta cameras. As observed
it seems to activate the flash ready and exposure confirmation light in the
viewfinder. But apparently is not a TTL control flash. Looking at the
aperture to distance scale it seems that the maximum distance this flash
will cover is only 18 meters. Why is it that the seller says the guide no is
36? I was thinking that the guide no is also the distance it covers as ASA
100. Can anyone correct me on this?

If so, would the T20 flash be more powerful then this relatively large
Olympus.

Regards

Titoy