Re: [OM] I am a published photographer!!

Subject: Re: [OM] I am a published photographer!!
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:56:34 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/01 12:36:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Dear all,
>
> Exciting news (from my point of view at least): some photographs of mine
> have been published in a book.  Very boring photos in a very dull book -
> Introductory Environmental Physics text book - but still, I'm well
> chuffed!
>
> The lesson I learned from it all - text book writers don't use anything
> creative.  All the time I spent photographing traffic trails on London
> bridge, sunsets over smoggy London from Greenwich park, and planes
> silhouetted against deep blue skies over Heathrow Airport - all wasted.
> They picked all the dull photos.  But never mind, I had fun shooting and
> my name is in the acknowledgements so I'm happy!
>
> Roger

Roger,

Congratulations!  And hey, don't stop the creative stuff. Now that you've
been given the instant credibility that is conferred on a "published"
photographer, you may find more receptive viewers - and buyers - for your
creative work.   Keep it up!

Best,

Greg Logiodice