Re: [OM] Olympus E-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-10
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:08:04 -0400
The  Olympus slide scanner is the ES-10 and is old technology for today.  24
or 30 bit color, does acceptable work with negatives but does not handle
contrasty slides well.  No new drivers available, no new support.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000