[OM] Weird attachments....

Subject: [OM] Weird attachments....
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 08:58:21 -0700
> I don't know if others are having this problem or not, but I don't think
> signed messages are right for a mailing list. Perhaps private conversations
> where you feel a need for security, but since every post here is ultimately
> posted on an unsecure website, it is overkill for a list.
>
> Don't take this as a slam, just my thoughts.

Oben, And it just adds more clutter to the digest. I suggest that you
not send signed messages to the list and instead save them for secure
communication. I don't know about Outlook but in Netscape this is easily
accomplished by checking a box to sign, default is unsigned. Also your
messages are seriously MIME heavy. Could you send in plain text? thanks
from the digest.

Mike