Re: [OM] blocking one persons post possible w/ oly. digest?

Subject: Re: [OM] blocking one persons post possible w/ oly. digest?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:17:28 -0600
Hi, Oben:

On 29 Apr 2001, at 0:51, Oben Candemir wrote:

> No, you can be as selective as you like.. for example...

Right.  I know all that, and have numerous filters set-up to sort my
incoming e-mail.

But, what you're talking about is filtering whole messages (i.e. put all
the mailing list messages in the Olympus folder, trash messages from
Fred).  What the original message was asking about was filtering
content within a message (i.e. rip-out Fred's messages from the mailing
list digest, then put the digest in the Olympus folder).

I'm not aware of any e-mail client that can do that.  But, I'm willing to be
corrected if I'm wrong.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Some of your messages that arrive here have included some sort
of "smime.p7s" file as an attachment.  What the heck is that?  :-)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill