Re: [OM] olympus is-1

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus is-1
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:34:27 -0400
It's funny - I ordered a manual for an OM4 about 3 weeks ago and have heard
nothing.  Two weeks ago I ordered a new battery door for an F280 flash and it
arrived right away!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia