[OM] 40+ YRS OF RECYCLING EXPERIENCE FOR FREE

Subject: [OM] 40+ YRS OF RECYCLING EXPERIENCE FOR FREE
From: <ENVIRO5@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:08:28
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
With over 40 years of experience in the field of recycling, I
have put together one of the most valuable resources for the
entire recycling community.

http://recycler_1.tripod.com/recyclersguide/

Whether you are handling PLASTIC, METALS, WOOD, TEXTILES, TIRES,
ELECTRONICS, ETC., this is the site for you!

Simply click on our URL to access the most comprehensive
Recycler?s directory absolutely free:
http://recycler_1.tripod.com/recyclersguide/

"I highly recommend this site for all Recyclers and individuals
involved with waste management for help with the flow of raw
materials and increased profit margins." ? Charles Sterno,
CEO/Pres., Waste Management Associates