Re: [OM] An Update re Dad & His OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] An Update re Dad & His OM-2
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 01:29:54 EDT
Kelton,  thanks for the update.  Brings to mind an uncle and aunt I recently
lost.  One of the last pleasures they had was the montage my cousin put
together on the walls of their room in the hospital: a collection of photos
of their farm, their sheep, their collie, flowers, art work, etc.  Keep
working on that foam board collection for Dad.

And for those of us not savvy enough to figure out what your dad's new camera
will be, what the heck, go ahead, name it for us, please?

Rich