[OM] Need Website Traffic? We Generate It!

Subject: [OM] Need Website Traffic? We Generate It!
From: 9Mmg3zbUS@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 26 Apr 01 2:51:11 PM
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Let us send you a minimum of 5000 visitors to your site!

YOU MAY HAVE THE BEST PRODUCT OR SERVICE IN THE WORLD BUT,
without effective exposure...what good does it do??

Add 5,000 eager visitors to your web site, in 24 hours, guaranteed, through
OBC.

Need it slower? We can do it according to your needs!

Need more than 5000? We can do it!

For More Information
include your name and phone number and
mailto:
trafficjamabc@xxxxxxxxx
or call Toll Free 888-294-0052

Today, there are almost 30 million sites on the Internet.
To merely have a "net presence"- without actively promoting your site,
is comparable to ... taking out a 2-line ad in the "New York Times":
not many people will see it and even fewer will respond.

OBC has developed a proven technique to generate and deliver
thousands of visitors directly to your web site, within 24 hours.
We absolutely guarantee it.

RISK FREE TRAFFIC!

NO BULK MAILING INVOLVED!

NO SPAMMING INVOLVED!

NO PAID EMAIL READERS INVOLVED!

ALL CAMPAIGNS ARE 100 0UARANTEED!

If you are interested please do drop us
a line including your name and phone number and
mailto:
trafficjamabc@xxxxxxxxx
or call Toll Free 888-294-0052

Act Now!!!! Reap the Benefits!!!!

Transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped
promptly by sending an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Simply hit reply and send and we will remove you from our database.
Please Note-This is a one time mailing.Thank you.