[OM] TOPE 5: we're at 45 now!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 5: we're at 45 now!
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:39:35 -0000
Hi,

Let's see if I can squeeze some OM content in between the software piracy stuff... Ah yes! I can: entry nr. 45 just made it's way to the TOPE 5 gallery!

Actually, have you guys seen just how many entries we have already this time? This number is only topped by the TOPE 1 gallery, which is open ended!!! I really like the way each and every TOPE installment seems to be a bigger success than its predecessors, and TOPE 6 is the macro installment, so that's certainly promising!

Then some timeline notes:
This Wednesday, May 2nd, the anonimity period of TOPE 5 will be lifted.
Then, on Wednesday, May 16th, TOPE 5 closes and (principally spoken) no more entries for it will be allowed, so there's still time to get your entries in.

Cheers!
Olafo