Re: [OM] Strike 3

Subject: Re: [OM] Strike 3
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:34:36 -0600
On 26 Apr 2001, at 20:52, Oben Candemir wrote:

> What is a BIN? and excuse me for my ignorance...

"BIN" stands for "Buy It Now" on e-Bay.  That's where you can click a
button and purchase the item at a price set by the seller.  It ends the
auction immediately and the item is yours at that price.

Sometimes, if you watch carefully and act quick, you can get a real
deal by using BIN.  Or, you can get the item at a reasonable price
without risking getting into a bidding war.  Or, in some cases, you can
even pay more for the item that what it goes for new.

'Nuther words, good use of the BIN button requires knowledge of what
stuff's worth, patience to wait for a good BIN deal to come along, and
then speed to press the BIN button 'fore anyone else does.

Hope that helps...

Regards,

Chris

P.S.

> "There's three kinds of people in the world, ones who can count and
> those that cannot"

Uhhh....  isn't that four?!?!?  :-)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)