Re: [OM] 50/3.5 Macro, first results.

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/3.5 Macro, first results.
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:48:45 +0800
Ken,

The 50/3.5 is one of the highest resolution lens I have tested. You
will soon found its color and tonal rendering is very good. Besides
larger aperture and higher sharpness, the 50/2 is not as good as the
3.5 in tonal reproduction, that is the main reason I keep the 50/3.5
and sold the 50/2.

C.H.Ling