[OM] Slide Film Query

Subject: [OM] Slide Film Query
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:23:05 EDT
It has been many years since I seriously undertook to take slides.  I
love(ed) the pallette of Kodachrome.  Sadly as we all know, it has been
discontunued.  So, knowing that there will be many and diverse opinons on
this matter; what is the concensus on a medium to fast slide film?  I will
mainly use it for flowers and scenics.  I like warm tones and of course want
to take advantage of the Zuikos I own.

On the opposite end, I enjoy street photography.  In general I think a slide
film with a "colder" pallette would be suited for that.  So, input on a
second film for that purpose would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave Dougherty