Re: [OM] OT: Sebastaio Salgado

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sebastaio Salgado
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:43:03 +0200
Thanks for that Paul.  I might even be able to persuade my wife to
accompany me.

Hmmm, why did Simon not tell anyone else? :>).

Chris

All black and white prints, absolutely stunning. I can definitely recommend
it. The exhibition lasts until 10th June, so there is plenty of time to go
and see it.
If anyone decides to go, please let me know when - I'll gladly meet up for
another look.

Related links:

http://www.masters-of-photography.com/S/salgado/salgado.html
http://www.artatwalsall.org.uk/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4027562,00.html

OM Content - Managed to take a few shots with the OM4 on the way home!

Paul Reynolds