[OM] The Unofficial Olympus Sales Information File On CD - available now

Subject: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Sales Information File On CD - available now!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:37:51 +0200
Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers ;-) all over the world, today is
(O)M-Day!

Now that the manuals for all the OM bodies are incorporated in the eSIF (thanks
to Jaap and Frank), and I just completed all the preparations for the eSIF on CD
release, I'm ready to take your orders!

I've setup a page on the eSIF that reveals all the details. A summary of this
page:
- it costs USD.20 = HFL.50 = EUR.23
- it contains the complete eSIF including the manuals, iS/L Page and Olympus
History Page
- it contains exclusive bonus files, not available online. I've scanned the rare
Olympus Sales Information File (the File that gave me the idea to create the
eSIF in the first place), and a nice Olympus OM System brochure, all in high
resolution colour so that it can be printed if you like.

Read all the details at
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/esif_cd.htm

**************************************
*** note: only respond _privately_ ***
*** if you're interest in the CD   ***
*** do not respond to the OM list! ***
**************************************
mailto:hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx?subject=eSIF_On_CD

I'll try to send this message to all the people who expressed their interest in
the CD earlier.

Some special notes to some people who requested a 'personalized' ;) version of
the CD:
- no, I can't change the background colours ;)
- no, I can't include Gary's Lens Test Data Site, or any other web site ;)
- don't complain if printing all the .pdf's costs too much ink ;)

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/esif/om-sif.htm