Re: [OM] Puyallup WA Camera Show 4/28

Subject: Re: [OM] Puyallup WA Camera Show 4/28
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:29:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/01 6:18:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
omrobison@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Anybody on the list going to the Puyallup Camera Show
>  on 4/28?  If so, let me know & we can meet up &
>  compare goodies.

Hi John,

Didn't know about it, but would love to see it.  Darn, there is also the
Bellingham Pipe Band coming to Highline C.C. that same day.  Will have to get
the schedule and see if I can fit 'em both in.  Still have a Saturday morning
programming class that day, too, 'til noon, which means I'll probably miss
all the "Doris Fangs".

I imagine it will be mostly digital?  But one never knows, do one?  Will keep
you posted...

Rich