RE: [OM] OM macro shots

Subject: RE: [OM] OM macro shots
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:38:19 -0700
Yep. Something like an X-Y axis positioner for a milling machine. Mount the
camera on it using the tripod mount socket. Position so you're close, then
use the positioner to attempt to compose and get near focus, then the lens
itself for *sharp* focus.

Mounted on a small tripod with at least a little leg adjustment, and you'd
have what amounted to a limited range X-Y-Z positioner.

---
Scott