Re: [OM] Ways to go macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Ways to go macro
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:55:13 -0400
Sometimes you can do even better than that!  I picked mine up for $85 and I
love it!  Great little lens (wish it were a bit faster, though - gotta keep
my eye peeled for a 50/2 macro!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia