Re: [OM] Medium format list - off OM topic

Subject: Re: [OM] Medium format list - off OM topic
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:34:43 +0200
Thanks JohnP

I will have more of a look around when I am at home on my "big" Mac
(;-)).  However, my wife is getting a little miffed at the amound of
time that I spend in my cellar, so I shall be rationed soon.  I may
have to go gardening to buy time on the computer.

Chris

Chris,
It's one of the largest and most informative sites on the net.  It was
started by a remarkable fellow named Philip Greenspun.  You'll see pictures
of his dogs all over the place.  (Be sure to read the moving story about the
death of the first dog.  You can "buy" copies of his prints by contributing
to his favorite animal charities.)  He shoots everything from 35 to large
format.  The site is now run by some students (grad, I think) at MIT, where
he teaches (taught?).  You can spend days happily wandering around in
photo.net.
JohnP

I have found a site called www.photo.net which has a medium format
section.  In fact I have just joined and posted a question (I have
just bought a Fuji GS645 with a wobbly hot shoe and I want to now if