Re: [OM][OT]Expressions of Faith, was Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM][OT]Expressions of Faith, was Hello again, and a question
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:36:19 -0400
Quel domage, Doris, this sounds like some serious karmic demerits. If you don't
want to be reborn as a chiropodist, or worse yet, consigned to a Walmart *Eye
Center* you better make some merit quick. May I suggest releasing a couple of
caged birds. Make 'em big ones, (eg A HUGE PARA-KEETS). You might want to try
applying some cobra leather to the plastic Buddha and/or gold leaf to an M-1 as
well.

<<All I found was a 3-D Jesus (crucified) painting two Buddhas, one that rubs
his belly when you pat his head, made of the fifth element
the other is a small bronze-y looking one I found in a
cardboard box, wrapped up in a waxy brown paper, and a card that says "To Nancy
M., for your journey", dated 1956, and signed Sidhi Raj. I accidentally ran
over that one with the lawmmower last sunday. There was a HUGE clang, and it
flew about 50 feet dinging the siding on the neighbor's house.>>