Re: [OM] OM 40 help?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 40 help?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:24:16 -0400
The hard part is prying up the asa  knob cover plate without damaging it.
There is a screw underneath the plate which must be removed to get the knob
off.  Try softening up the glue underneath the plate with some lighter
fluid.  Then slip the tip of a new razor blade or xacto 11 under the edge of
the plate.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000