[OM] Photo gallery updated

Subject: [OM] Photo gallery updated
From: Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks again for all the comments on my first attempt at a web gallery. I
have incorporated most of them -- including degrading and reducing most of
the images so that they load quickly. Ultimately, perhaps, I'll have
alternate paths for high and low speed connections. Default seems to be
have just low speed connection small file sizes. Sigh.

I have also doubled the number of images. If people don't tire of these
postings, I'll post another announcement the next time I double the number
of images. That would probably be the penultimate doubling... :-)

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~epederso/Photo/Intro.html

Most photographs taken with OM equipment, of course.

=====
Eric Pederson
epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (no "n" in "epederso")
Professional home page: