[OM] TRAFFIC SLAM your website like a GIANT MAGNET!

Subject: [OM] TRAFFIC SLAM your website like a GIANT MAGNET!
From: "MegaTraffic" <MegaTraffic@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:05:49 -0700

NOT banner impressions!... NOT emails!... NOT spam!... NOT opt-in!.. JUST visitors... visitors... and more visitors.

We will deliver up to 1,000 Guaranteed Visitors per day to your site by being a sponsor of our Bingo and Lotto games. We can tailor your daily traffic. You tell us how quickly you want the traffic and we deliver.

These are Real Visitors!

All traffic is GUARANTEED!

Click here to traffic slam your website:

http://www.freecyberbingo.com/?=refEM

The amount of traffic you receive to your business is substantial.

There isn't another company in the world that can make you a deal like this!

MORE TRAFFIC = MORE MONEY!

It's all about hit's, sales and repeat customers!

Thank you

Lynn Carpenter

Vice President

Free Cyber Bingo

Transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped promptly by sending an e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Simply hit reply and send and we will remove you from our database. Please Note-This is a one time mailing.Thank you.