Re: [OM] Gossen Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Gossen Question
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:52:40 -0400
Hi Bob,
  I have a Gossen Luna Pro SBC as well and if you call Bogen (number can be
found at www.bogen.com) they will send you a manual for free - they sent one
to me!  I have two attachments for my meter - a color meter attachment and a
flash meter attachment.  They use a three prong connector and I'm sure
that's what you are describing.  I believe that Gossen also makes a number
of other attachments (spot meter, etc) which can be mounted on the SBC.
Also - Bogen sells the case and a belt worn case for only $10 each.  Mine
was missing the top cover.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia