[OM] 35-105 lens hood

Subject: [OM] 35-105 lens hood
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:08:07 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

is anyone interested in a slide on lens hood for the
35-105 zuiko zoom ?
I found some ! (3 or 4 of them) in a local camera shop.
Since I plan to make a deal for some people of the list (macro stuff)
I can try to include them in the deal to get price reduction.
Asking price from shop salesman was something around DM 40 ~ $19
2 of the hoods are new, and the other has some minor usage signs.

If interested but maybe the price seems to high let me know your
price level and I will try my best (since macro deal if it'll take place
is in the $400 range)

There are also some other small parts:
  1 Manual Adapter for the OM10, New In BOX !
  some hot shoes for OM1/2(n), used and new
  some batterie caps for OM2sp/3/4(T/Ti), used
  and some other small parts, sorry can't remember what
     (hmm, eyecupe 2, M.Grip Cord, some dioptic correction and other stuff)
sorry, but I lost price information for this items, if interested
let me know and I try it

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany