[OM] Mortgage Rates DROPPED! Act Now and Save!!

Subject: [OM] Mortgage Rates DROPPED! Act Now and Save!!
From: Great-Loan-Rates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:01:37 -0800

Mortgage companies make you wait...They Demand to Interview you...
They Intimidate you...They Humiliate you...
And All of That is While They Decide If They Even Want to Do Business With You...

We Turn the Tables on Them...
Now, You're In Charge

Just Fill Out Our Simple Form and They Will Have to Compete For Your Business...
CLICK HERE FOR FORM

We have hundreds of loan programs, including
  • Purchase Loans
  • Refinance
  • Debt Consolidation
  • Home Improvement
  • Second Mortgages
  • No Income Verification

You will often be contacted with an offer the very same day you fill out the form!

National Average Mortgage Rates

Program

Rates

Points

30 Yr Firm

7.10%

0.60%

15 Yr Firm

6.72%

0.55%

1 Yr Arm

6.27%

0.59%

Just Look at Today's Rates!

You can save Thousands Of Dollars over the course of your loan with just a 1/4 of 1 0rop in your rate!

CLICK HERE FOR FORM

To be Removed, reply with the word Remove in Subject Line!