Re: [OM] OM Guide: We Need an Editor First!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Guide: We Need an Editor First!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:24:42 -0500
I knew that, no worries.  Just offering the space as another 'spot' for us.

Let's move this discussion to the other list.

Tom
> I agree proper tools are very important and happily defer to a real
> versioning system, but I can offer 30GB of space.  Hope that is enough
<g>.

> Tom

Tom, I think neither Gary nor I (nor anybody else) were trying to put down
your offer. I think we were only commenting on the fact that other than
diskspace, some "tools" (in form of a versioning system) are required to
utilize that space. Imagine keeping track of 30GB of different versions of
a book, and trying to track a specific version, or manage access
protection to said files manually (considering this to be a
multi-author approach).......

--thomas