[OM] FS: Lenses and Vari-Magni Finder

Subject: [OM] FS: Lenses and Vari-Magni Finder
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
                            *** FOR SALE ***

  1. Olympus Vari-Magni finder, right-angle finder with 2 magnification
     levels, Mint- with clean glass, 1000perational, includes case.

     $69 + shipping.

  2. Olympus 35mm f/2 Zuiko lens, EX+ cosmetics, glass clean, 1000perational,
     front and rear caps included.

     $129 + shipping.

  3. Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f/3.5 zoom lens with Olympus OM mount.  This
     is the version with 62mm filter threads, close-focusing at all focal
     lengths (up to 1:3.2), front and rear caps included.  Mint- cosmetics
     with clean glass, 1000perational.

     $89 + shipping.

  4. Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 zoom lens with Olympus OM mount.  Lens focuses
     closely (to 1:4) and is sharp at all focal lengths.  Mint- cosmetics,
     1000perational, front and rear caps included.

     $39 + shipping.

  5. Olympus 28mm f/3.5 Zuiko lens.  Mint- cosmetics, 1000perational,
     front and rear caps included.

     $49 + shipping.

  I'll extend a 7-day UNCONDITIONAL money-back guarantee whereby you may
  return any item in the same condition as received if not fully satisfied
  for a refund of purchase price.  If there were a verifiable defect, I'd
  also refund shipping in both directions.  That said, I think anyone wishing
  to own an instance of any of the items described would be quite pleased
  with the samples I have.

If interested, email to: joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Joseph Albert