[OM] Olympus Guide Sales Quantities

Subject: [OM] Olympus Guide Sales Quantities
From: Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:27:12 -0700
>>OK, folks, when are we going to get off our collective duffs and create a
>>modern collector's guide for Olympus?
>
>I'll buy one.
>- --
>Be Seeing You.
>Dirk Wright

One!?! Dirk, if we do this thing, each list member (out of loyalty and
duty) will need to buy a dozen. Think in terms of 'one' for each of your
extended family members. Keep a couple extra to sell to door-to-door
salespeople who might happen by. OK, just kidding. But you should buy at
least TWO, one which you should attempt to get signed by all the other
authors in the book; the other to keep in pristine resale condition for
when it goes out of print. (If we make less of them, Dirk, will you buy
more?)