Re: [OM] A Zuikholic is Enabled

Subject: Re: [OM] A Zuikholic is Enabled
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:38:06 -0600
Hi, Barry:

On 11 Apr 2001, at 15:55, bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The next day I was the proud owner of a very nice silver nose 24/2.8 and my
> zuikholism continues in full bloom despite a lack of ready cash. Naturally
> I had to "test" this new addition. Since I bought it in Victoria I spent an
> hour shooting some local scenery.
>  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/Vict1.jpg
>  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/Vict2.jpg
>  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/Vict3.jpg
>  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/Vict6.jpg
>  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/Vict8.jpg
>
> The light was kinda interesting that morning. The shots were all taken
> around the Legistalive Buildings, Empress Hotel and the Causeway in case
> anyone is interested.

Nice shots, guy!  You're gonna LOVE the 24/2.8 and the output it gets!
Be careful with the perspective control, though...  the 24/2.8 can be
kinda finicky with converging lines if you don't watch your composition
carefully.  WELL worth the extra effort, though!

> Ahh!! now to go shoot some interiors for the Foundation.

Uhhh....  Since they paid for it, I suppose that'd be a good idea!  :-)

Have fun with the new lens...

Regards,

Chris

---