[OM] Re: OCC

Subject: [OM] Re: OCC
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:51:09 +0100
Hi

Thanks for comments on the Olympus Camera Club... from what you've said
there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of benefit unless I'm planning to
regularly trash  my gear (which actually is quite a possibility. The last
ding happened when I was changing the film after my 4th Jack Daniel's and
3rd beer! broke the hotshoe, cracked the flash foot and bent the back cover
of the camera, but apart from the flash everything still worked perfectly..
not sure this is a trick I'd like to try with a wonderbrick.)

Regards,

Sam