Re: [OM] OM2N question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2N question
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:13:18 +0200
Here in Germany some OM1 and 2 don´t have the MD sign but a sign VSOE at
that place, that means "Voll Service Olympus Europa" (full service Olympus
Europe) to make it different to the "grey market cameras" imported from
outside Europe. These cameras also have an aditional label inside at the
back with the above text.
Greetings
Jochen