Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2330

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2330
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:01:04 -0600
At 09:07 AM 4/10/01 -0500, Bobby Easley wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of an OM-2/MD Manual, iether the
real thing or as a PDF file?

From Hans' "eSIF" (Electronic Sales Information File), a copy of which is mirrored on my company's servers at:

   www.taiga.ca/~esif/

Go to the "Camera Body Group," click on "OM-2, OM-2n," then scroll to the bottom of the page, where there's links for the full manual or a brief read.

Oh yeah, don't forget to bookmark the site.  ;-)

Garth