Re: [OM] Photo hosting sites.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo hosting sites.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:52:44 +1000
If it's just for auction images...
I've just started using Honesty as well - first 3 meg free, free gallery of
current auctions which browsers can access, you define when the image is
dumped (I have a separate file for permanent images such as the
self-portrait for a 'ABOUT ME' page - such egomania), automatic linking to
the auctions - quite nice really. At 65K per Photoshop jpeg, that's a lot
of free pix - maybe not enough for Tom, though.
AndrewF