Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4 (Epilogue)

Subject: Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4 (Epilogue)
From: "Clint Spesert" <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:29:31 -0700
I was in Detroit on business in Jan & Feb.  Stayed in Windsor, ON, the
Canadians are much more civilized.  But I did get a some pictures of Tiger
Stadium & the old train station in "the hood" with all the broken windows.
It made a good statement on urban decay.

When people asked me why I was going to Detroit, I'd say "My company
couldn't afford to send me to Bosnia so they're sending me to Detroit
instead."

Clint