[OM] RE: Zuiko 35-105/3.5~4.5

Subject: [OM] RE: Zuiko 35-105/3.5~4.5
From: maat <maat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:44:29 -0400
wow, I did'nt realize there was a difference.  I have an older one, 110xxx, as
my main lens for hiking/backpacking/traveling.  i will be interested in seeing
the test results.

as for focusing, it can be difficult in low light, but I always thought it was
easier at 105 since things were zoomed in and easier to see.  This lens also
seems to not work as well with some focusing screens.

lata'
maat