Re: [OM] [OT] Best eBay Auction Yet....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Best eBay Auction Yet....
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:10:56 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:03:28 -0600, Chris O'Neill wrote:

>> And the high bidder is- our own Barry B. Bean!
>
>Not no more...  *I* am!!!  :-)
>
>[Psssst!  Barry....  NYAH!  NYAH!  NYAH!!!  :-)]

You evil bastard! You'll pay for this!

BTW, I made a few inquiries as to condition, shipping, and acceptable
forms of payment, and received the following response from the
seller:

"I would describe the condition as "good" to "very good" according to
standard rating guidelines.  Perfectly clean and uniform pocket lint
is
actually not as desireable as lint with some dirt and variation, and
while
this lint is not completely dirty and smashed, it is made of several
different components.

A 4th-party check with unclear signature sounds about right.  The
item will
be shipped in a stamped envelope.  Thanks!"

Clearly, this is a man who knows his pocket lint!

BBB

-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com