Re: [OM] camera bag suggestions??

Subject: Re: [OM] camera bag suggestions??
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:05:58 +0200
Mike

I thoroughly recommend Billingham (www.billingham.co.uk I think)
bags.  I have 3, and these are what I normally carry in them:

"206" 2 bodies (with lenses) and 2 long lenses (200 & 300).  This
can take the backpack harness sold separately. £110 in the UK.

"Photo Packington"    2 Bodies, one with a lens and 2 long lenses,
or one long/two short.  can also take the harness.  £110 in the UK

"Photo Hadley"        1 body with lens fitted plus a long lens and a short
one.  Shoulder  strap only. £80 in the UK.

These are all black waterproof canvass with leather trim (black
leather in the case of the 206.  I have had the Hadley since 95, the
206 since 97 and the Packington since 98.  They do not look like
camera bags and are quite unobtrusive.  Their prices in the US are
likely to be less than in the UK.

Chris
--
~~~~>-}^