[OM] Thank You Skip -- Twice

Subject: [OM] Thank You Skip -- Twice
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:51:25 EDT
I just want to take a moment to publicly thank Skip Williams, for answering
some prayers.

First, for returning to the List.  I am a relative newcomer to the list, and
like several other newcomers, and maybe some not-so-new, have benefitted
greatly (and repeatedly) from your great site, Skip ( <A
HREF="http://www.skipwilliams.com/index.html";>Home Page</A> ).  I have been
in a fervent acqui$ition mode of late.  You have saved me major $$$, I'm sure
of that.  As others have said, I too had little idea of the worth of some
things OM before I got here.  I'm learning, thanks in large part to your
efforts and generosity towards all of us.

And second, thank you for the GOOD, FAST, deal on the CLEAN 50mm/1.2.  You
had it in the mail to me even before I could get up the P.O. to mail off the
money order to you.  (That's what kinda guy this is, List members).  It's
pristine!  I have longed for one of these ever since I picked my OM-1MD back
about '83.  I've KINDA watched prices on this lens, and was more or less
resigned to $260 and upwards (mostly upwards) to get a decent one.  So to get
one this clean, for ANYTHING less, is a treat.  And because it didn't come
from just any ol' seller, it will be just that much more rewarding to use it
each time.  I will give it a good home and the same loving attention I would
a new chocolate lab puppy.

So thank you TWICE, Skip!

What say we ALL go shoot some film?

Rich